Our Team are on hand to Help
- Our customer was looking to replace part of their fertiliser production system and required a pair of new hygienic rotary valves to replace their existing Ø250mm valves.
- The small throughput required, 1⁄2m3 per hour, could be met by replacing with new 250mm valves but they would require modifications to the rotor to best achieve the small throughput.
- To supply rotary valves that will convey the product efficiently, hygienically and cost-effectively.
- As the customer was also replacing ancillary equipment connected to the rotary valves we explored the use of smaller valves that would crucially have standard volume rotors. Our Ø85mm rotary valve was ideally sized to meet the criteria, required no special rotor modifications and with all components held in our extensive stock inventory could be delivered on a much shorter lead-time.
- We supplied two optimally sized valves, on a short lead-time and at a lower cost than like-for-like replacements.
Working in collaboration, creating tailored solutions, engineering to improve efficiency.