High Volume, Handled with Ease
- Our customer was replacing four rotary valves in their cement system, but there was no like-for-like match. The specification required the use of direct drive motors, rather than our standard chain drive.
- The required throughput was over 200 tonnes an hour, handling an abrasive product.
- To provide rotary valves that would deliver the specified throughput whilst withstanding the abrasion that the product could cause.
- Our 600mm rotary valves running at 27 rpm would provide the required throughput of 214 tonnes an hour. Support frames were designed and fabricated in-house to support the motors. To withstand the abrasiveness of the product, we supplied mild steel rotors with abrasion resistant, replaceable blades.
- A set of four rotary valves that can resist abrasion without compromising the effectiveness of the valves.
Working in collaboration, creating tailored solutions, engineering designed to match your needs.