Designed to Improve Efficiency
- Our customer required a Rotary Valve to consistently feed PEEK polymer without gaps in the supply flow
- Due to the characteristics of the product, the pellets would be damaged when they reach the pinch point of the inlet.
- To provide a Rotary Valve that would give a throughput of 1 m³/hr and do so consistently and without interruption.
- Instead of the standard drop-through Rotary Valve, we supplied an offset version which will allow protruding pellets to fall back into the next pocket before they reach the pinch point. Also supplied was an adjustable metering baffle to regulate the flow of product into the valve. The final feature added was a rotor with staggered pockets that would discharge the product at a more consistent rate.
- The solution provided the correct throughput without needing to make transitions to fit the existing connections, avoiding additional cost.
Working in collaboration, creating tailored solutions, engineering to improve your system.