Reducing Throughput To Match System Needs – Built To Fit Your Equipment
- Our customer required a replacement Rotary Valve to handle bone meal with a lower throughput than their current valve.
- The Valve outlet needed to match the existing equipment.
- To provide a Rotary Valve that would meet the required throughput of just over 2 m³/hr while matching the 200mm square connection of the cyclone below.
- Working with our technical team, we were able to provide a solution that fulfilled both requirements set by the customer. The addition of a variable speed motor and a rotor reduced to 50% capacity lowered the throughput from 6 m³/hr down to the specified 2 m³/hr while also maintaining the hygiene levels required for the application.
- The solution provided the correct throughput without needing to make transitions to fit the existing connections, avoiding additional cost.
Working in collaboration, creating tailored solutions, engineering hygienic and efficient equipment