Diverting Product at High Temperatures
High Temperatures – No Problem
- Our customer required a Diverter valve for diverting Uranium Tetrafluoride as is exits an oven in their system at 200°C.
- Cast diverter valves are normally specified for high temperature applications, but the divert angle required was not available in the cast range of valve.
- To provide a diverter valve that would function at high temperatures and meet the 45° x 45° divert angles.
- We provided a fabricated Gravity Diverter that met both the temperature requirement and the desired divert angles. We constructed the diverter body and flap plate in Abro 400 abrasive resistant steel which offers superior heat-strength characteristics as well as offering abrasive resistance.
- The valve installed seamlessly within the process system and offered the desired heat resistance to operate effectively.
Working in collaboration, creating tailored solutions, engineering hygienic and efficient equipment