Rotolok are a leading bulk and materials handling equipment manufacturer headquartered in Tiverton, Devon with overseas operations in the US, France, South Africa, India, Singapore and Australia.
Our company needs a motivated and experienced Purchasing and Stock Control Manager to join our team due to an increase in our order book. The successful candidate will be required to manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing and stock control activities.
Purchasing and Stock Control Manager – Tiverton
- Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing and stock control activities.
- Lead, develop and motivate the purchasing team.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers to provide quality goods at best prices.
- Source new suppliers when needed and negotiate favourable terms of business.
- Raise purchase order documentation.
- Manage supplier performance, tracking orders from placement through to delivery.
- Monitor stock levels, ensuring that there is an adequate supply of materials.
- Change reorder levels / reorder quantities in line with demand fluctuations.
- Coordinate perpetual inventory stock counts ensuring SAGE system accuracy.
- Identify and understand the root cause of any stock anomalies.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in an engineering and manufacturing environment.
- A good team leader and team player.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Confident with Microsoft Office.
- SAGE experience beneficial.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
COPYRIGHT ROTOLOK LTD
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES